For limited company freelancers who like to keep things simple
When you know your business as well as you do and manage finances using accounting software or spreadsheets, you don’t always need an accountant involved in the nitty-gritty, month-to-month stuff.
This service starts with the essentials: year-end accounts and year-round support.
You handle your bookkeeping throughout the year, I make sure everything is present, correct and submitted to HMRC and Companies House at the end of the year. And from the first month to the last, I’m here to answer your questions and queries.
Any additional services can be added if and when required, so you only ever pay for what you need and you never pay for things that you can do yourself.
How it works
1. If you’re new to Xero or FreeAgent or want to get more out of your chosen platform, I’ll provide an onboarding session that covers how to use the platform and steps you can take to make yourself more tax efficient.
2. You give me access to your bookkeeping software or spreadsheet, I review and draft your accounts based on your figures.
3. I send you a video that goes through your accounts, with details on how to read them and any queries I have. If, after having watched the video, you’d like to talk through your accounts, we’ll arrange a video call and chat face-to-face.
4. I help you make any needed adjustments or amendments so that your accounts are shipshape.
5. With everything in order, I submit your final accounts to HMRC and Companies House.
No frills. No nonsense.
How much does it cost?
Available if you need them
If you need more than year-end accounts, you can tailor your accountancy service by adding any of the following:
- Software: Xero and FreeAgent subscriptions start from £10 per month
- Payroll: Take a director salary or take on an employee and stay compliant for £10 per month per payslip
- Bookkeeping: Keep your monthly finances in order, from £50 per month
- VAT returns: Form completion to show what you’re due to pay and reclaim anything you’re owed, from £100 per return
- Software Training: Learn everything you need to know about Xero or FreeAgent, from £50 per hour
Sound good? Let’s find out if we’re a nice fit. Click the big red button and tell me about your business.